I will come to you, or you can come to me.
Have you ever said to yourself, "I just don't trust taking flying lessons at my local flight school, the instructors are not experienced enough, and I don't trust them flying my aircraft"?
Have you wished...that there was a very highly experienced and skilled flight instructor who would come to you and spend every day working with you to achieve your flying goals?
Do you wish...that fantasy instructor had the teaching experience in your airplane, was devoted exclusivly to you, took what ever time you needed to become the best and safest pilot possible?
- Ray brown, with over 30,000 flying hours is a true, dedicated, teacher of flight.
- Ray has instructed in every type of aircraft from round engine transports and warbirds, turbo and jet aircraft, to J3 cubs and virtually every type in between.
- Ray will spend however long it takes to get you your ratings with a guaranteed pass.
Ray's ratings include:
- ATP/SMEL-Master CFI-CFII-AGI-IGI-Gold Seal-FAA Flight Instructor of the Year 2005/2011
- Flight Specialist of the year 2001-FAA FAAFast Team
- Recipient of the FAA Wright Brothers Master Pilot award 2010